- Only trade end of day
- Never let Indexes affect decisions. Only pay attention to individual names.
- Don’t talk about trades
- If not a ‘leading’ stock (technical setup only), only swing trade – sell into strength, don’t hold through earnings
- If a ‘leading’ stock – ride winners
- Don’t chase trendy stocks – less talked about usually offer best results
- Don’t look too close – weekly charts are best to make decisions off of
- Don’t have bias towards companies or industries. ‘Boring’ companies often outperform.